My new friend, Carrie, from the vintage wren, http://thevintagewren.blogspot.com/, honored (and flattered) me with a blogger award yesterday. She has a gorgeous blog where she posts her incredible photos and muses about her inspirations. Carrie possesses an honesty and a generousity of spirit that comes through in her posts. Please check out her site.
The rules of the game are that I now have to share 7 things about myself.
1. I live with my husband, my 17 year-old daughter, 2 dogs, and 4 cats.
2. My house, garden and acres of woods provide me the greatest comfort.
3. I love to cook and even like to clean (usually).
4. I am the youngest member of a women's writing group in my community called the Image Spinners. We have met monthly for several years.
5. I am constantly changing things around in my house, from furniture placement to decorations to bedding to the drawers in the kitchen. Sometimes this drives my family nuts!
6. I had studied both French and botany at the college level, before eventually settling on social work.
7. I go through periods of time where I am intensely interested in doing a specific activity, almost obsessed with it, and then the desire to pursue it fizzles out, and I move on to something else. These interests always cycle back around, however. At any given time my passion may be painting, sewing, mixed media art, writing, photography, gardening, or decorating. The only constant is reading.
Now I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 deserving bloggers out there. These sites brighten my every day. There are so many talented women here in blogland!
1. Janice at canadian cottage: http://canadiancottage.blogspot.com/
2. Jackie at secret garden: http://home-biba.blogspot.com/
3. Lori at automatism : http://lorilangille.blogspot.com/
4. fairmaiden at sea cottage: http://seacottage.blogspot.com/
5. Trina at a country framhouse: http://acountryfarmhouse.blogspot.com/
6. Vanya at endless inspiration: http://myendlessinspiration.blogspot.com/
7. Cindy at my romantic home: http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
8. Kelly at little french nest: http://littlefrenchnest.blogspot.com/
9. Kristin at my uncommon slice of suburbia: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com/
10: Belinda at No.21: http://numbertwentyone.blogspot.com/
11. Annette at annette's hus: http://www.anetteshus.com/
12. Molly at molly frey designs: http://mollyfreydesign.blogspot.com/
13. Kathy at kate's place: http://kathy-cottagedreams.blogspot.com/
14. Lee at glimpse of style: http://glimpseofstyle.blogspot.com/
15. Johanna at vintage: http://johanna-vintage.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday to all!!
Until next time...